This Oxford Creative Strategic Planning & Leadership training seminar is designed to provide leaders and professionals with a set of transformational tools and techniques to help them maximise their own and their team’s creative potential in a strategic context. Its starting-point is self-discovery: participants will work on the inside first and then focus outwards to impact on the world of business.
The focus of the first week of this 2-week Oxford Management & Leadership training seminar will be on thinking in different ways. Participants should be prepared to move out of their comfort zone and experiment with new ways of creating and communicating an inspiring leadership vision.
The second week helps demystify the frequently-misunderstood concept of ‘strategy’. Whilst focusing on the analytical disciplines on which successful strategy is based, it centres on strategic planning as a value-adding process which harnesses the leader’s and the team’s ability to combine analysis with creative thinking and enables ideas and plans to be nurtured through to reality.
The highlights of the 10-day Oxford training course are as follows:
- Demonstrating how to balance analytical and creative thinking in plans and decisions
- Understanding how to discover and focus the creative capabilities of teams and individuals
- Understanding the linkage between operational and strategic management
- Aligning your own responsibilities and objectives with the strategy of your organisation
- Improving personal leadership and management competencies